• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Long Blue Wait (for DCO selection and commissioning)

xodec20

It's true: waiting is tough. That's why I keep reminding myself: When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Or, in this case, waiting.

bucki4lyfe

Michigan Sucks
It's true: waiting is tough. That's why I keep reminding myself: When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Or, in this case, waiting.

Who are you, Xodec? Blutarski in Animal House? I'm waiting to hear from you that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor! :icon_tong

xodec20

bucki4lyfe

You seem to be a straight shooter. If I get in, I'll tell you who I am. Also, congratulations on your being commissioned.

bucki4lyfe

Michigan Sucks
Haha. Hopefully you got my joke and that I'm not actually asking for your full name or any additional info. It's just that when I read that quote I immediately thought of the movie Animal House, in which one of the characters says the same thing you did. Hopefully, this commission thing will happen at some point.

xodec20

info

Getawaydriver,

I can't give you an answer, but can say: You're not alone in being out of the loop.

xodec20

thanks

Thank you, ladies or gentlemen, for the answers. (Still, if others have more info, I'm all ears!) :bulb_125: