• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Game!

02Navy05VT

Hypertension Anyone?
Just arrived in Baltimore for the 108th matchup, flew in from Boston this afternoon. The airport was full of people wearing Bue and Gold AND Black and Gold.

I checked into the hotel and the ubiquitous copy of the left leaning USA Today was on the counter at the reception desk. The front page tease "Game time flyoers. Who pays?" immediately caught my attention, I figured, since it was USA Today, that it would be anti-military.

http://www.usatoday.com/_ads/inters...e/football/2007-11-29-army-navy-flyover_N.htm

Go Navy ~ Beat Army!!!!

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Just arrived in Baltimore for the 108th matchup, flew in from Boston this afternoon. The airport was full of people wearing Bue and Gold AND Black and Gold.

I checked into the hotel and the ubiquitous copy of the left leaning USA Today was on the counter at the reception desk. The front page tease "Game time flyoers. Who pays?" immediately caught my attention, I figured, since it was USA Today, that it would be anti-military.

http://www.usatoday.com/_ads/inters...e/football/2007-11-29-army-navy-flyover_N.htm

Go Navy ~ Beat Army!!!!
Somebody should kick Pete Sepp in the balls:D

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
wurd has it that the Navy will have a quad of Rhinos from Oceana...not a big suprise.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
wurd has it that the Navy will have a quad of Rhinos from Oceana...not a big suprise.

"It's an honor to participate in the Army-Navy flyover," says Navy lieutenant commander Dave Snowden, who will pilot one of five F-18Es that are flying to the game from Naval Air Station Lemoore, near Fresno, Calif. "It is a great tool for recruiting."

From above link

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Im watching it tommorow. Hopefully Navy smashes Army.

Just finished "A Civil War-Army vs. Navy" by John Feinstein, great read. It's dated some, from the '95 season, but for any meat-eating college football fan I'd say it's a must.
As far as pranks go, pretty tame here: only things I saw around post were flyers of the caveman in a Navy uniform, saying "US Navy: So Easy a Caveman Could Do It." Our Captain America, Hooah Airborne-type thought they were the funniest things he'd ever printed up...

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think the Navy coaches probably hear from the Alumni something to the effect of: Beating ND would be great. Beating Air Force is a must. Beat Army or you're fired. Otherwise, just don't make us look like chumps.