• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Blues are in huntsville!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

Theyve been practicing today and will be again tommorrow, then the show is Saturday and Sunday....those guys are badasses man!!!!
bouncy_125.gif
jump2_125.gif
jump_125.gif
eyebrows_125.gif

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

jrUSNA05

Unicorn NFO
None
Are you from Huntsville? I am originally from there, but I am now in Annapolis. My family told me about the show, and I'm sooo jealous that I don't get to go. I guess I'll just have to wait until May to see them... :(

RJ
USNA '05

Semper Fi!
Go Navy! Beat Army!

NuSnake

I'm from Athens, but I liove in Huntsville right now, I'm at UAH for another couple semesters. I just stood out there and watched them fly back and fourth today for a few hours, it was a blast man. Do you Academy guys get a break in the Spring?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

jrUSNA05

Unicorn NFO
None
Ya, I was home two weeks ago for Spring Break. Had a good time, got to see my folks and my girlfriend for the week. Wasn't long enough though and I'm back here grinding away at the ol' education. That's ok, cause I start my flight training to get my PPI this weekend. It's the little things in life that make me happy. Only 4 weeks left this semester!! Then I'll get to see the Blue Angels again!

RJ
USNA '05

Semper Fi!
Go Navy! Beat Army!

NuSnake

Right on man

--Edmund Burke

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
I just passed through Huntsville on Sunday from the NCAA tournament in Birmingham....damn I missed them.

I'll be sure to be there in Pensacola Airshow in July. I come from Indy.

D

NuSnake

Yeah I saw the practice show today....all I have to say is DAYUM!!

--Edmund Burke

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
Oh man, I'm getting very excited for this summer... my sis and I are gonna see the Blues in Seattle for the first week in August... then the next week we're going north to Abbotsford BC to see them again... Those guys rock!

Philippians 4:13
Proverbs 16:9
Romans 10:9

Status
Not open for further replies.