• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The BDCP Program. Get paid to go to college

Status
Not open for further replies.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
For anyone in college, I have to say that the BDCP program is the bomb. It is like ECP for prior service or civilians. They even guarantee your job (pilot NFO SEAL Etc) Im getting E4 pay plus BAQ/VHA etc etc. I dont drill or anything. It is a great deal for anyone that wants to go into the Navy as an Officer and know what you will be doing before you swear in.

Dave P

OracleMSU

Civvy SNA Hopeful
What does E-4 pay translate to in dollars per month, if you don't mind sharing. I am currently on the road leading to that program, so I'd just like to hear it from someone in it, rather than only my recruiter.

Thanx a bunch--
-----Geoff-----

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
I am married with dependents so it may change what you get by $100 bucks or so. Also wher you live will determine you BAQ/VHA amount. My pay is based in Jax for BAQ/VHA (housing) and I get $1300 every two weeks. This is base pay w housing allowance.
Check out www.dfas.mil you can go see military pay amounts at this site.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.