• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thank You

Hello AW Community,

I formally joined this forum over a year ago but had been lurking for about a year prior. Despite my best efforts, I was not picked up by any of the Navy Reserve DCO boards in that time. For you baseball fans, I took the Golden Sombrero.

I raised my hand and took the oath as an officer in the Air Force Reserve this week. This obviously isn't an Air Force forum, but a lot of the information provided on here as well as the members on this board were incredibly helpful and a major reason I was ultimately selected. Best of luck to everyone in reaching your goals and thank you!

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

Hello sir. I'm sorry to hear you weren't selected. Supply DCO is super competitive. My OR mentioned something like 2 out of 180 got selected so it must have came down to splitting eyebrow hairs and various special conditions. I recall we spoke back in late January and frankly you seemed to be overly qualified if anything.

But, congratulations on your Air Force commissioning! This is great!