• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TBS Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Anyone heard about how long OCS graduates are waiting for pickup to TBS? A guy I talked to who just graduated reported less than 2wks after he graduated from OCS. Just curious. Thanks

1W2gtH

It usually just depends on when you complete OCS and if you are a PLC'r. It can very from 2wks to 3 months. The Plc graduates wait usually a little longer.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Thanks, after I posted I read a bunch of gouge from others about when they got orders to report. It sounds like a crapshoot, especially since I'm PLC.

farkle84

i did PLC combined summer 2002. did another year of school. graduated in may and got commissioned in june. then i had to wait until the end of november to pick up with Alpha Co at TBS. that sucked. but then again i got a stash job with an F/A-18 hornet RAG. so that was great experience. if you can get a stash job and get paid, its well worth waiting for TBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.