• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T45 status

Rugby_Guy

Livin on a Prayer
pilot
A CQ det went out with zero students, an IP Proficiency CQ. A SNA CQ is supposed to be happening soon, because I know guys have gotten tapped for it already.

NoJoy55

I know I'll probably get flak for this but I'm curious if selections have picked up at all for Jets or if it remains max 1/week or if they have a new NSS cutoff? I'll be selecting in about 1.5-2 months and feel that I'm doing pretty well but want to get a rough idea what to expect...

Rugby_Guy

Livin on a Prayer
pilot
I know I'll probably get flak for this but I'm curious if selections have picked up at all for Jets or if it remains max 1/week or if they have a new NSS cutoff? I'll be selecting in about 1.5-2 months and feel that I'm doing pretty well but want to get a rough idea what to expect...

Bro, you’re the one in Primary. Go ask your flight lead/class advisor. No one is closer to the source than you.

Or poke your head in after every selection and make an excel spreadsheet to fret over every week.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor

1/week seems to no longer be a thing. You still need a 50 NSS. Work hard and the rest will work itself out.

Duc'-guy25

pilot
Trend the last few weeks has been 1 or 2 Marines and maybe 2-3 Navy between TW4+5. I haven't seen someone select with less than a 60 since April or May though. It's has definitely picked up the past few months probably since the pipelines are starting to get backed up along all fronts.

Edit: Your Stucon should have all the previous selections on file if you want to go look at the trends.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Or poke your head in after every selection and make an excel spreadsheet to fret over every week.
Edit: Your Stucon should have all the previous selections on file if you want to go look at the trends.
If our young SNA takes this as encouragement to do so much as a single regression analysis, you both will deserve to be kicked in the nuts. :D

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
If our young SNA takes this as encouragement to do so much as a single regression analysis, you both will deserve to be kicked in the nuts. :D

If our young SNA can't interpret that recommendation as sarcasm, it will rapidly become a self-critiquing evolution...