• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T Course and a Promotion

Brunes

pilot
So I'm T-8 days from starting my T course- I promote the same day too.

Any suggestions for what to bring/ read over for the T Course?? I'm lucky- Not too far from home but I want to make sure that I'm ready to go....

And if you are around the Mobile area- Come out and party with me at some point!! Got a few of us there that'll be putting on LT.

Brunes

pilot
So don't tell my wife- but I'm probably buying a few rounds come Weds afternoon/evening at the social hour at ATC.
Anyone interested- Come on by!! I think the cadets are boiling shrimp too maybe??

Brunes

pilot
Transition Course- For the 65 it's a 7 week course on switchology and platform specific information.
Roughly equivalent to an FRS.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Aha, it didn't dawn on me that you had recently gotten your wings. You had the pictures of the helicopter cupcake cake, right?

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Wish I could give you gouge, but SARDaddy would be better, since he used to torture students in Mobile. I went to Little Rock for 3 months of CG appreciation, never wearing trops (flight suit only)...the main thing I brought was my liver, which I tried to destroy downtown.

Congrats on getting winged, and good luck in Mobile.

sardaddy

pilot
I wouldn't say I tortured students, not that many cried but I can certainly provide info on Mobile.