• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-6B gouge/info

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoOthersMayLive

pilot
I'm in C-pool down here right now and I'm headed to VT-3 in about a month and a half. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a T-6B NATOPS or PCL. I would like to get the jump on the CMIs and EPs prior to getting there. Any suggestions? Computer based is fine with me, I've scoured the net but come up empty.

P.S. Save your smart assed remarks about how I should be spending my time drinking on the beach instead of worrying about getting ahead.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
Since you used nearly perfect punctuation and grammar, I'm going to tell you exactly what you need. Get yourself on an NMCI computer (or get a CAC reader for your home computer) and go to https://airworthiness.navair.navy.mil/ and register with that site. From there, you can download the current NATOPS NFM and PCL for every aircraft in the inventory except for those that describe a few notable green and white helicopters. And if you're trying to transfer one of those enormous pdf files from NMCI, note that you have to use Roxio on NMCI computers to burn discs. I assume you're well aware that USB flash drives are a big no-no on NMCI.

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
P.S. Save your smart assed remarks about how I should be spending my time drinking on the beach instead of worrying about getting ahead.

Great way to ask for gouge GFYS! With that being said, find a student NFO they should be able to hook you up. Im sure wings and things has the over priced flash cards as well.

Rubiks06

pilot
Not the responses I expected. Especially after your little p.s. remark. I think we are all getting soft. .......nothing says you can't have a beer AND study......I'd be curious to see how many eps end in EJECT..

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

Any wannabe aviator worth his salt would drink beer on the beach and not waste time with what will be taught in due time. This is what is called cock weak and deserving of an internet verbal beat down.....btw, locking the thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.