• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45C TW-1 Checklist gouge *Aug 2007*

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Here is the new KBC's on a 2 page format.

Attachments

• T_45C_Checklist Format.doc
    107 KB · Views: 932

Junior

pilot
The only thing wrong is the part about calling Eagle base. Only those with homosexual tendencies do that.
On a serious note though, great gouge.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
T-45C Airnav Gouge

Gents,
I QA'ed this stuff and it is now good to go after I made some minor corrections....Look out for the Tacan 22 NBG MAP AFTER the VORTAC.

Good luck.

Attachments

• AN-1.doc
    141 KB · Views: 270
  • AN-2.doc
    141.5 KB · Views: 162
  • AN-3.doc
    143.5 KB · Views: 114
  • AN-4.doc
    143 KB · Views: 124
  • AN-5.doc
    143.5 KB · Views: 120
  • AN-6.doc
    143 KB · Views: 134

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
How is it you have a 6 min and 11 minute leg that both burn 216 lbs? Is this during a climb. I'm just curious because the numbers don't seem to add up.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Gents...Here is the IR flight planning....May IRs treat you well and Mr. D have the day off!.......Buy Joe Dirt a beer!

Attachments

• IR-1.doc
    143 KB · Views: 168
  • IR-2.doc
    145 KB · Views: 105
  • IR-3.doc
    143.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IR-3_(part_2).doc
    106.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IR-6.doc
    143 KB · Views: 112

dingo155

VFA-87 Paddles
Wow

nice to see that the checklist that i made up in '03 is still being used, albeit in a modified version, but certainly no confusing the colored boxes for freqs and wx mins etc...

fresh

Naval Aviator and Harrier Jock
pilot
one page checklist... t-45c nqi

someone sent this to me.. thouht i would share... nqi specific... dont recommend using in the sim...

Attachments

• T-45-onepage-Checklist2.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 315

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Ok, that's a pretty cool one page checklist. I like that one a lot. Fresh, I'll give you an AA just for headwork if we fly together. Nice gouge.

Semper Fly!

Frumby

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
Yeah here's one I made. I took the C one and made it for the alpha. The second page is if you want the preflight/cockpit checks. Enjoy. And a beer at the club is always welcome.

Attachments

• T-45Cv2.doc
    59 KB · Views: 159