• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-44 EP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellodollies

quick question for some of the t-44 guys, do you only have to memorize the ep's that have italics? Are the non-memory items handled using cp checklists? I know the fti says that in the air the cp checklists will be used but for briefs do all of them need to be memorized? Thanks

makana

I wake up in the morning & I piss excellence.
pilot
I'm not sure what pub you are looking at when you refer to EPs with italics but in the NATOPS, you have to memorize all parts of the EPs that have an asterisk in front of the number (just like in Primary if you flew T-34s). You should be familiar with (read "nearly memorize") the remaining parts of the EP and know that the ones with a cross in front of the number indicate that it is a concurrence item (copilot has to concur before you perform the action).

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
i remember in primary i would go throught the pocket checklist daily so i wouldn't forget my EP's... haven't done that here. t-44 EP's are very straightforward... chip light? oil pressure out of limits? jammed power lever? leaking fuel? flameout? fire? all have the same/similar procedures. it gets complicated however when they ask you questions like.. right generator failed, battery is discharging and no equipment failure is noted.. do you have a failed current limiter? etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.