• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sworn-in

vaportrail

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the help and support given to me over the past 9 months. I swore-in yesterday with my family and I have never been more proud of myself. I will be attending OCS on April 6. Thanks again, FLY NAVY

Future SWO?

Final Select SWO 1/25 OCS date 6/14/08
Congrats. I'll be swearing in soon as welll. Would you suggest that I have someone there to take pictures since my family can't make it? Or, is it just a quick swearing that I shouldn't freak out about?

schwarti

Contributor
Congratulations. I'd bring a camera, and if they don't offer, ask someone else in the office if they wouldn't mind. You don't have to, but I'm glad I did when I swore in.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Congrats! I remember not too long ago posting about my own swearing in with pics... Enjoy the day!

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Congratulations! Now you have pleeeeenty of time to get in shape for OCS, BUT START ASAP!!!! Do not wait until 2 weeks prior to get in shape!!