• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO OCS BOARD 09NOV20

Burksnc

Hey guys,

Quick question, can anyone tell me how they got their transcripts verified? Did anyone else just send in transcripts like I was told to do.

zarevich

Hey guys,

Quick question, can anyone tell me how they got their transcripts verified? Did anyone else just send in transcripts like I was told to do.
I asked the same question to my CCC (recruiter if you civilian) and was told: that is the old way to do it, now the transcripts are sent together with the package through email. They just got to be certified to be a true copy by your recruiter (in my case it was CCC). So what I did was just order official transcripts from my colleges and gave it to my CCC still sealed in the envelope.

exNavyOffRec

I asked the same question to my CCC (recruiter if you civilian) and was told: that is the old way to do it, now the transcripts are sent together with the package through email. They just got to be certified to be a true copy by your recruiter (in my case it was CCC). So what I did was just order official transcripts from my colleges and gave it to my CCC still sealed in the envelope.

correct, if you send any mail to NRC you risk having it rejected, when they went to email submissions they sent a notification out saying any correspondence submitted via mail would not be accepted.

Danielle29

Hey guys!

So I finished MEPS a couple of weeks ago and was wondering what’s the next step?? Applying as a swo (stating the obvious... lol) is it just waiting for the final decision or is there an interview segment?

Also, I don’t know if I made it for the 20201009 board so wanted to ask if you guys know if this is the last SWO pro board for this year or is there another one?

Thank you!!

Danielle29

Just wanted to add that I had a couple of medical follows up after MEPS and so I wasn’t sure if I made it for this board so wanted to ask if there’s another board or if you guys know the process ?

Burksnc

Thank you

Burksnc

Just wanted to add that I had a couple of medical follows up after MEPS and so I wasn’t sure if I made it for this board so wanted to ask if there’s another board or if you guys know the process ?
Well there is a board about once a quarter and you just have to look up the ocs checklist on NPC or ask your officer recruiter for it and submit all that stuff and your medical seperate attachment in an email to Mr. Celestin or an officer recruiter. Please let me know if you have a more specific question and please include as much detail as possible so I can try to understand your questions a bit better.

Burksnc

Hey guys!

So I finished MEPS a couple of weeks ago and was wondering what’s the next step?? Applying as a swo (stating the obvious... lol) is it just waiting for the final decision or is there an interview segment?

Also, I don’t know if I made it for the 20201009 board so wanted to ask if you guys know if this is the last SWO pro board for this year or is there another one?

Thank you!!
This is the last for this year but there should be another one early next year. Hang in there and keep pushing :)

Burksnc

Once you guys get a letter saying you are medically approved did you guys upload it into pridemod or send it to n315 or is that done for you?

NavyIT101

Once you guys get a letter saying you are medically approved did you guys upload it into pridemod or send it to n315 or is that done for you?
I never did anything with it and got PROREC Y. This was for the Aug board. I am currently just waiting for orders.