• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO November Board

Hi everyone - I tried searching in the main forum for this question but couldn’t find it so I’m just going to create a new thread. I am waiting to hear back from the SWO November Board for OCS sometime in January. My ASTB score wasn’t the best. A 44. My GPA is a 3.3. Obviously I won’t know until Jan if I get accepted or not but honestly was wondering what chance do you think I have of getting accepted based on those scores? And if I am not accepted, when can I reapply? Any feedback/advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Coelho0808

Hi everyone - I tried searching in the main forum for this question but couldn’t find it so I’m just going to create a new thread. I am waiting to hear back from the SWO November Board for OCS sometime in January. My ASTB score wasn’t the best. A 44. My GPA is a 3.3. Obviously I won’t know until Jan if I get accepted or not but honestly was wondering what chance do you think I have of getting accepted based on those scores? And if I am not accepted, when can I reapply? Any feedback/advice is appreciated. Thank you!
the 15-NOV-21 board results have been pushed out already. Did you see the 17-NOV-21 SWO board thread?