• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 08 APR 2019

NavyOCS1

Surface Warrior
I checked BUPERS and first words I read was N – Not professionally recommended. I almost cried inside. but then I looked at the bottom and said Y on status. Pro-rec Y!
My stomach dropped lol then I continue reading !!! They should really put the Y first!!!

I got called my OR to report to the May 5th class. Anybody else going on that date too?
That is rather quick my friend. A lot of us active duty is still trying to figure it out. Like for me, my command still have not talked to me about anything. I just found out I got selected from the internet. I would love to get some leave in before shipping out though. May 5th would be too soon for me

John-Ryan

I got the call from my recruiter last week saying I've been professional recommended! I don't have a final selection letter however so i was wondering who else was waiting for one and if anyone had an idea of how long it could be. My recruiter said not to rule out May 26th as a possibility.

Fifieldm

I got the call from my recruiter last week saying I've been professional recommended! I don't have a final selection letter however so i was wondering who else was waiting for one and if anyone had an idea of how long it could be. My recruiter said not to rule out May 26th as a possibility.
The same thing happened to me. Got the call from my recruiter last week letting me know I was selected but have not received my final selection letter yet. I was also told not to rule out the May 26th class.

John-Ryan

The same thing happened to me. Got the call from my recruiter last week letting me know I was selected but have not received my final selection letter yet. I was also told not to rule out the May 26th class.
Im stoked that I'm accepted, but having a solid date would make it all the more real. My recruiter seems postive it won't be a long wait either way so that should apply to you too.