• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Swim test

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
I even thought the Helo Dunker was worse than the mile swim. Was so excited for the dunker until I had to sit toward the front of the Helo, swim down to the end, open the window and egress...that sucked. Don't worry about the mile swim, its more boring than it is hard.

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
I even thought the Helo Dunker was worse than the mile swim. Was so excited for the dunker until I had to sit toward the front of the Helo, swim down to the end, open the window and egress...that sucked. Don't worry about the mile swim, its more boring than it is hard.
Helo Dunker was my favorite part. Definitely agree with your thoughts on the mile.

WEGL12

VT-28

That mid-section seat is by far the hardest one. I had that seat the first time and it was probably the fastest I have ever swam in my life. Overall I thought the two days in the survival pool were actually fun. Actually get to see the practical side of all the swim training. But the best time in API was land survival and listening to the instructors crazy stories. Hopefully they don't cut that day out of training with the new syllabus.