• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Survey: Pre-OCS PRT Scores!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just curious as to what everyone's current PRT scores (if BDCP/waiting for OCS) or their scores prior to OCS (if you have already completed it). I just want to gauge where I am at. To start it off:

P/U: 70
S/U: 99
Run: 9:22

jburnes

Purdue Jones,

I noticed you were from Indiana, did you get recruited through NRD Indianapolis? Are you going to the college day thing they have planned for this weekend the 23rd of April? It's mainly a PFT,PRT whatever. I'm from Cincinnati...I'll be there.

nugget81

pilot
P/U: 53
S/U: 80
Run: 11:09

I know...not the prettiest scores but I'm working on that (I've still got at least a year and half until OCS)

Jburnes,

Yes I was recruited through NRD Indianapolis. However I won't be there on Saturday as several of the student organizations I am involved in have activities that day. I went down last friday and took it with the recruiters from the area. Best of luck.

jburnes

Thought I might as well post my scores...

P/U: 80
S/U: 98
Run: 7:56

anyone else from the cincinnati area waiting around to go to training?

Jas1029

jburnes said:
Thought I might as well post my scores...

P/U: 80
S/U: 98
Run: 7:56

anyone else from the cincinnati area waiting around to go to training?

7:56? How did you get your run down that low? Any special training advice?

jburnes

Jas1029 said:
7:56? How did you get your run down that low? Any special training advice?

I ran xc and track in college, and I still run and race a lot. It takes a lot of work, duh, right? If you want to get serious about running then find a workout plan (runningtimes.com is a good place to start) and stick to it making sure you don't skip the important speed days.

and as mental prep be sure to watch "Without limits" or "Prefontaine"...i think the 2nd one is better....but only watch it the night before a race or the prt.

I've seen both of those movies and they get you pumped...

Chase

Theres nothing I hate more than skinny kids that can run fast! No wait.... maybe liberals.

P/U-75
S/U-100
Run- 11:10

Status
Not open for further replies.