• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply=sucess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

palmettoguy4519

My plan is to go into Supply for four years. I have heard that these guys do great in the civilian world once they get out. Do you really learn alot of useful information, is it worth it? I'm crazy about being and officer; however, I don't want to waste four years of my life and be worthless in the civilian world :confused:

sludge31

Former Navy Officers are never worthless in the civilian world, unless they choose to be. Keep in mind that you are applying to be one of the select few leaders of the finest fighting force this world has ever seen...US Navy/ USMC...I would suggest that you go into this process without limiting yourself to the bare minimum of 4 years. I am not trying to be an A-Hole, just trying to get you to reevaluate your desire to be an Officer. It is not an easy road. There is lots of frustratiuon and waiting periods before you even get selected. Then you have to wait again for the privilege to attend OCS. Almost 8 months in my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.