• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Designator Pre-Req Questions

Autoace

Currently in the process of talking to a recruiter regarding using BDCP to finish my final year of school at Cal State Uni. From there I would like to get into Supply, Trans, Logistics, work on my Masters for a few years, and then ultimately put in a request of designator to HCA (healthcare administration....this is what I am going to school for).

I want to use Supply as a stepping stone, seeing as it is basically the designator most related to a business administration setting.

The only issue though, is that my math proficiency could be much better.

From any experienced Supply guys, how tough is the math portion of testing for this designator???

Any info would be of great assistance. Thanks.

:D

Oakley568

DI$BO
I can't really speak from BDCP and OCS experience, but i was an NROTC guy that DOR'd from flight school and picked up supply. I can tell you, straight up, that "if you can add 2+2 together and get 4 90% of the time, you're good to go" That's a direct quote from our CO here at Navy Supply Corps School here in Athens. We deal with simple math, done the Navy way (accounting majors tend to get pissed off when we do "Navy Math") but it honestly is not hard at all. You don't even need Calculus or Calculus based Physics courses in order to qualify for Supply. You will, however, need those classes to get a higher rating when it comes time to put in for Post Grad school, the Supply Corps has awesome opportunities and programs designed for us Chops to get our MBA's and what not. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, a lot of guys in my class went the BDCP route and they can better answer your original question. Good luck!