• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply crops competitive

Keithwu

Hi guys, I just submitted my supply corps application last week.
Age 28/M
Major :Finance
GPA3.52
OAR 63
Active duty 1year and half
LS3
AAP in Aschool
I have EVAL and PRT waivers.
Don’t have any ESWS and AW yet

I’ve read some posts and it seems like supply corps is very competitive.
I wonder how the board concerns my application. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Keithwu

My recruiter didn’t tell me that until I went to Bootcamp. But I don’t blame everyone because I didn’t do enough research

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter didn’t tell me that until I went to Bootcamp. But I don’t blame everyone because I didn’t do enough research

No, blame your recruiter, they have an obligation to tell applicants that have a degree about officer programs. This has become such and issue that several NTAG's will not process a person with a college degree until they have had a conversation with an OR and the OR has signed off on them going enlisted.

Not to dig too much but what is your ethnicity? This could explain why he or she did what they did.

Keithwu

No, blame your recruiter, they have an obligation to tell applicants that have a degree about officer programs. This has become such and issue that several NTAG's will not process a person with a college degree until they have had a conversation with an OR and the OR has signed off on them going enlisted.

Not to dig too much but what is your ethnicity? This could explain why he or she did what they did.
I’m Asian. My recruiter is Asian too.