• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply corps application deadline

Keithwu

Hi everyone , I’m enlisted my rate is LS, I’ve prepared my OCS package and applying Supply 3100 program. I see the last application deadline is 24th September, but when I asked Navy officer recruiting center , they said that it got pushed back in November. Does anyone know the deadline of supply corps. Thanks a lot.

exNavyOffRec

Hi everyone , I’m enlisted my rate is LS, I’ve prepared my OCS package and applying Supply 3100 program. I see the last application deadline is 24th September, but when I asked Navy officer recruiting center , they said that it got pushed back in November. Does anyone know the deadline of supply corps. Thanks a lot.
The deadline in Sept is for the Oct board, the next board which is Dec should have a deadline in Nov. the new board list should be out in the next month or so.

teapot

teapot
My OR is telling me that the next Supply board is 03 December with a deadline of 12 November. My package is submitted so I’m curious if an October board will actually convene?

exNavyOffRec

My OR is telling me that the next Supply board is 03 December with a deadline of 12 November. My package is submitted so I’m curious if an October board will actually convene?

Per NRC dashboard the next boards are September (current), Dec, and Feb

Pandabearchan

SUPPLY-PROREC Y
Am I behind the curve here? So final board of this fiscal year for FY22 select is November for December selection.

Next board according to the schedule will be May FY22? (For FY22 /23?).

I am stressing because I already know I have two upcoming waivers (TIS Current 8 years, 5 months / Age Current 29 (November birthday).

Would greatly appreciate someone who has applied or getting ready to reply to pm me or reply here for others. Thank you.

exNavyOffRec

Am I behind the curve here? So final board of this fiscal year for FY22 select is November for December selection.

Next board according to the schedule will be May FY22? (For FY22 /23?).

I am stressing because I already know I have two upcoming waivers (TIS Current 8 years, 5 months / Age Current 29 (November birthday).

Would greatly appreciate someone who has applied or getting ready to reply to pm me or reply here for others. Thank you.

There should be 2 more scheduled, Dec 2021 and Feb 2022

A new schedule should be out soon hopefully.

You should be aware that those with TIS and age waivers have not had the best of luck going for Supply.

Pandabearchan

SUPPLY-PROREC Y
There should be 2 more scheduled, Dec 2021 and Feb 2022

A new schedule should be out soon hopefully.

You should be aware that those with TIS and age waivers have not had the best of luck going for Supply.

Thank you kindly for your reply, I'll keep posted for those dates. I see what you mean in terms of likelihood. It seems that according to the:

The Average OCS Supply Applicant -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aKnchxVcP89JOf3vaith5onYwGO5HRGDf8nH-IzZNXA/edit#gid=0

barely any Active Duty are making it to begin with let alone anyone with TIS and age waivers.

Part of me is feeling discouraged since my LOR's specifically reflect Supply. However, despite that I will continue to give it all I have. Again, thank you.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you kindly for your reply, I'll keep posted for those dates. I see what you mean in terms of likelihood. It seems that according to the:

The Average OCS Supply Applicant -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aKnchxVcP89JOf3vaith5onYwGO5HRGDf8nH-IzZNXA/edit#gid=0

barely any Active Duty are making it to begin with let alone anyone with TIS and age waivers.

Part of me is feeling discouraged since my LOR's specifically reflect Supply. However, despite that I will continue to give it all I have. Again, thank you.
That is a very small snapshot and parameters have changed a bit so a person that rec'd a Y prior could be a N now, and vice versa.

The only thing you can do is apply and see what happens.

Brian1942

I was wondering if anyone had a sample LOR for OCS I could use for the format? in terms of who it should be addressed ( From: To: Via: Subj: ) part of the LOR. I have many samples but I can't find anything saying how or who I should address this to. Thanks for the help.