• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Core Start Dates

Aggie08SUPPO

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find when the NVSC begins new classes for Ensigns who are going to be Supply Core Officers. My report date is June 7th for OCS so hopefully that means I will be commissioned around September 7th. I was hoping to try to see if I will have any or how much downtime between commissioning and the beginning of my training in Athens. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much.

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
..... Supply Core Officers. ....

SPBadge.jpg

Sorry I couldn't help myself...:icon_smil

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
<---- Son of English Teacher. Technical Writer for 12 years. Magazine Editor/graphic designer for 19 years... As I said, I couldn't help myself.:)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice to see that our institutions of higher education are doing such a fine job teaching the finer points of grammar and rhetoric.

Oakley568

DI$BO
Navy Supply Corps School starts 4 times a year: Beginning of October, January, April and July. After you get commissioned you will most likely be stashed at OHARP (Officer Home Area Recruiting Program...someone help me out here, I didn't do this) where you will work with the Officer recruiting department. The alternative is that you get stashed here in Athens and stand some duty hours here and there, do a lot of funeral details, and pretty much be the staff's b****. It's a great time down here, and PM me if you have any questions.

Aggie08SUPPO

Excuse me Supply Corps, thanks Oakley for the info b/c my recruiter couldn't tell me when I had asked him. It looks like then it will be real close if I will start in October since I begin OCS June 7th, which means Graduate September 7th, so we'll see if the timetables line up or not.