• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board

steresi17

Does anyone have any information as to when the next supply board will convene? I believe a board just met on September 8th, but would like to know when the board will meet for October (new fiscal year). Also, has anyone recently been selected for supply ocs? If so, how long after you put your package in did you get ProRec'd? Any info would help. Thanks. :)

BackOrdered

Contributor
Does anyone have any information as to when the next supply board will convene? I believe a board just met on September 8th, but would like to know when the board will meet for October (new fiscal year). Also, has anyone recently been selected for supply ocs? If so, how long after you put your package in did you get ProRec'd? Any info would help. Thanks. :)

I got word over the weekend about my BDCP pro'rec for supply. It took 7 week after my package was sent to get word both times around.

I don't know about the next board date.