• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 9 MAR 2020

cmundey

I got my PROREC-Y this morning. I am also in the May 24th class. My recruiter said we report the 24th and that’s when the quarantine starts.
Yesss! Congratulations and crazy we got the same class! You must have also already had your background check done lol

Catman5211

I got my PROREC-Y this morning. I am also in the May 24th class. My recruiter said we report the 24th and that’s when the quarantine starts.
I would double check that info on the report date. I know numerous people that are reporting on the 10th to start their quarantine. Including someone in this thread.

cmundey

I would double check that info on the report date. I know numerous people that are reporting on the 10th to start their quarantine. Including someone in this thread.
My OR said he’s not aware this to be true but then again I’m hearing we are supposed to report May 10 from people in this class. Sounds like we’re waiting on FINSELS...

djatlas60

My OR said he’s not aware this to be true but then again I’m hearing we are supposed to report May 10 from people in this class. Sounds like we’re waiting on FINSELS...
Yeah all we can really do at the moment is go off the word of our recruiters. Like you said, the FINSELs will give us the hard facts. Regardless of what the date ends up being, we should make sure we are finishing up our packing lists and have Appendix B down.

Thank you for passing that on. Definitely valuable information, I reformatted the info so it would be easier to read for whoever sees this next. Thanks!

OTCN Class:
13-20
Report NLT: 29-Mar-20
Orig conv: 12-Apr-20
Orig grad:10-Jul-20

OTCN Class:
14-20
Report NLT: 19-Apr-20
Orig conv: 3-May-20
Orig grad: 31-Jul-20

OTCN Class:
15-20
Report NLT: 10-May-20
Orig conv: 24-May-20
Orig grad: 21-Aug-20

OTCN Class:
16-20
Report NLT: 31-May-20
Orig conv: 14-Jun-20
Orig grad: 11-Sep-20

OTCN Class:
17-20
Report NLT: 21-Jun-20
Orig conv: 5-Jul-20 **
Orig grad: 30-Sep-20 ##

This was posted in the "Covid-19... Am I shipping to OCS/ODS" thread about a month ago. Obviously things may have changed since then but these were the original quarantine and class dates.

cmundey

Got the call yesterday afternoon the I’m leaving reporting on the 10th to start quarantine ??
Yep apparently the email just went out to NRDs yesterday. And here you were asking me if I was ready little did you know you’d be getting the same date too!! Lol I am lowkey freaking out, the nerves are so high right now!

Griesyburger

Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. Because this thread has done much better than previous supply threads, I was thinking we could help future sailors too by adding to the spreadsheet below.

djatlas60

Hey everyone, I’m putting together a Supply Facebook group chat for all the Supply guys and gals expecting to be going to the 02-Oct-20 BQC class after OCS (this probably includes those in OCS classes 14-20, 15-20, 16-20, and 17-20). If you don’t already know, the Supply Corps community is big on networking so it’d be great for us all to keep in touch. Since we'll all likely be together for the next year or so, I thought it’d be good to have a forum to discuss supply-related stuff and for Q&A. DM me if you're interested and haven't already been added!

Griesyburger

Hey guys just found out I'm set for May 10th as well. Despite such short notice I'm thrilled to meet everyone and would love any advice regarding packing or other words of wisdom you may have. After waiting 9 months this is all happening so fast lol

djatlas60

Hey guys just found out I'm set for May 10th as well. Despite such short notice I'm thrilled to meet everyone and would love any advice regarding packing or other words of wisdom you may have. After waiting 9 months this is all happening so fast lol
Congrats! Make sure to join the class Facebook page as well as both the class group chat and the supply group chat. Tons of good information on all three. Message me if you have any questions.

Griesyburger

Congrats! Make sure to join the class Facebook page as well as both the class group chat and the supply group chat. Tons of good information on all three. Message me if you have any questions.
Thanks man. I guess my first problem is I don't have a Facebook but time to create one!