• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Suply assignments ?

buddyy777

Anyone know how it works for assignments coming out of Athens supply school ? Do they provide list of what is avail 1st, then we pick our top 3 choices and see what happens ?? Most likely ship duty 1st I take it.? :icon_smil thx

buddyy777

supply not suply, sorry not proofreading

what week during supply school do we usally know our assignment ? :icon_smil

gagirl

It's usually in the last 2 months. My husband grad. in May and we found out in early April where we were headed. We had an idea and those at the top of the class 1-5 possibly knew they were going to subs if they wanted to. We had 5 sub slots open, but only 4 or something wanted subs. If I remember correctly we put down our first 6-8 choices and then they chose for you. There are usually the same amt. of jobs/options as there are people in the class. There was also one toss up. One guy chose that and he was surprised at the reading. It was fun and nerve wracking.

Hope I make sense and that this helps.