• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Superhornets in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
ohhhh.. roger that. I was under the impression that it was from Carrier Landing also. I have heard before that it was partly due to aggressive flying.

@Rainman,
I wasnt aware that The Marine Corp was buying the other model as well. Makes sense though. I guess you learn something everyday, right?

dingo155

VFA-87 Paddles
I think i would much prefer to be in a hornet on the boat... something about the second engine just makes you feel safer....
VX-9 in China Lake is currently testing all of the new Super stuff.... very sweet, especially the JHMCS and AIM-9X. They are getting it out to the fleet as fast as possible, as right now the software is still being developed to fully utilize the super.

check http://homepage.mac.com/schmuke for a cool VX-9 hornet video (under the downloads section). Footage i took while stashed there last summer... Star Wars Canyon is amazing...what a rush.... 150ft AGL INSIDE the canyon!!!

"Friends don't let friends fly junk (T-34 and T-37)"

Status
Not open for further replies.