• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPER HORNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnum

I have a question pertaining to nfo's for the new super hornet-i believe the f model has a backseat-is it opening up for SNFO as a craft selection or are they still filling rio slots for the tomcat. If i am correct wouldn't the hornet selection be the wso officer like the marines have for the d model? is this happening now or are they transitioning current radar intercept officers to weapon system officers? or are snfo's being given this option in the pipeline?

Dave Shutter

Matt: Have you heard what the "F" backseaters will be called: RIO's or WSO's? A silly question, I know, but I was curious?

PS: Don't strafe the wrong range!

D

Dave Shutter

Thanx Matt...Have you heard anything about increased E/F selections from advanced. I know there have been a few in the past but I was wondering when and if the trickle will turn into a flood. I think VFA-115 should be transiting now or soon with VF-41 trading in their Tomcats late next year, that's what I heard from the VFA-122 PAO anyway?

quote:...WSO has some negative Air Farce conotations......Damn, AF just can't get a break on this site!

BTW, how was the rest of the STRIKE DET? I take it your done? Good luck at ACM and don't shoot your Wingman!

D

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 08/13/2001 00:18:05

Status
Not open for further replies.