• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Submarine Officer and the age limit

TommyGuns89

For Submarine, it says that you must be comissioned by the age of 29 but it is waiverable up to 31.......i turn 34 in October....is there any chance they will consider a waiver at my age or no?

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
“Waiverable up to age (x)” means just that. You’re beyond the max waiverable age at 34. And age waivers are almost always intended for prior enlisted applicants; for URL officers they’re only very rarely granted for folks coming in off the street.

TommyGuns89

“Waiverable up to age (x)” means just that. You’re beyond the max waiverable age at 34. And age waivers are almost always intended for prior enlisted applicants; for URL officers they’re only very rarely granted for folks coming in off the street.
Yea I know. I am prior enlisted. I just wanted to see if anyone knew anything else more than i did.