• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Staying Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

duke1

I know this may seem trivial but I'll ask anyway. Is it possible to grab a shower on your own time such as before reville, etc? I would assume that would be at your own risk if it is possible at all. Thanks

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Most of us got up 10 minutes before reville and jumped through a quick shower and shave. It was expected that you would have shaved prior. the funny part is, you aren't supposed to be out of your room prior to reville. Do what it takes to get it done though.

Kevincjr1

I know this really isn't important but I'm a little confused on this. So basically alot of candidates tried to get up about 10 minutes before reville to take a shower (will you get in trouble for this if caught). But what about after PT, do you take a shower after that or do you go the rest of the day through classes and drill,etc. without a shower, and just take one later in the evening. Basically how does a typical day go?
Thanks in advance for any responses
Kevin

zuggerat

yeah kevin good question i'd like to know too...15 hours of sitting in my own sweat isnt cool...i know we're not at the spa or anything but still u know what im gettin at. someone answer!!!!

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Getting up early isn't really a problem. The DI's are not wandering around the battallion. They will stay in their office if they are in the building (Or they will mash the Officer Candidate on Duty but that's another story). Yes it is breaking the rules, but it is what's required. So is staying up after taps to polish shoes, study, etc. Again, you do what is required to get the job done. You do have an opportunity after PT to shower. Sometimes before chow, sometimes after, that depends on you place in line for chow. Sometimes they will only give you 10 minutes to get showered up. You get very efficient!

Status
Not open for further replies.