• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 Website is updated

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Just checked this morning and the results are updated in STA-21 website. :)

Yeah, but they haven't yet posted the important info for the selectees/alternates, which is details on who's going to BOOST and who's not, and a time line for getting the remaining required paperwork submitted!!

erelislt

Yeah, but they haven't yet posted the important info for the selectees/alternates, which is details on who's going to BOOST and who's not, and a time line for getting the remaining required paperwork submitted!!

Do they post that info? I thought each selectee gets that information individually.

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Do they post that info? I thought each selectee gets that information individually.

Wish I knew! I get all of my info from my ESO since he went through the process as an FY04 selectee, but he's at school right now and I've only been talking to him offline via phone after working hours...