• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sta-21 Fy05 Navadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

STA21pilot

Anyone heard the status on the message that's supposed to be coming out? I know there should be an updated NAVADMIN with the requirements for the new year, 3 PFA's, etc. Let me know if anyone has heard anything.

STA-21Pilot

digger

There is a speed limit when taxing officer?
I don’t think the Navy needs to use NAVADMIN anymore for the STA program? Since the official OPNAVINST 1420.1A chapter 8 is for STA-21. When STA-21 was new the Navy just released a NAVADMIN as the instructions for the program, work the bugs out I guess before officially releasing the instruction. So if there is a change to the instruction it would be released as Change Transmittal #X. This is what the Navy has done for a few chapters already. Here is the link http://neds.nebt.daps.mil/1420.htm

cjettaf

BLACK SHOES
STA21Pilot,
I hope things are going well so far this year. I have been trying to keep up with your status. Use last years NAVADMIN for guidance as there has been little changed through the last 3 NAVADMINS. Also as digger mentioned, the instruction is pretty clear and has been updated recently. Have you seen your CO yet or is it this week? Best of luck!
-CJF

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Anyone know how to get the last three PFA's? I went on prims but can only seem to get my last two that have the full PFA. I can get a summary report but not the actual PFA's for all 3. Any help is appreciated.

STA21pilot

fc2spyguy said:
Anyone know how to get the last three PFA's? I went on prims but can only seem to get my last two that have the full PFA. I can get a summary report but not the actual PFA's for all 3. Any help is appreciated.

I talked to my PRT Coordinator. He was able to print out the single PFA scores for the last three cycles. Each time I was logging onto PRIMS I kept getting a huge page with all the scores on it??? Don't know what the deal was with that. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.