• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Squadron Patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What the heck does a HUD have to do with wearing a flightsuit? Imagine how difficult it would be to tell people apart if they all wore the same color shirt (especially in an airwing). I'm not big into military fashion statements, but there's some pride in wearing your squadron's colors. Besides, you can usually get away with wearing black under your flightsuit whenever your laundry hasn't been done.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
trongod46 said:
what is with the navy wearing colored shirts under there flight suits? must be the marine in me to get annoyed with it
VMFA-212 out in Japan normally wears a blue t-shirt under their flight suit

s/f

Blacky

Props, baby!
pilot
Yeah, we wear red cuz we're fearsome... or mean... I think that's what they said in the indoc class :)

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Alright Blacky, here's some advice from one that used to be VT-22 E2/C2.... there's no need to reopen a post that's been dead for almost a month. And no Red Chick is mean.

Blacky

Props, baby!
pilot
Holy crap.... I didn't know that was a crime. I never look at when it was posted anyway. Sorry for breaking a hundred or so internet etiquette laws. I'll make sure to post on topics that are no older than 1 hour from now on. Red Chick, huh? Guess I'll just have to watch out for your guys "Blazing" thru the sky. Cool name, Hansel. *thanks, Olaf* Hahaha! gotta love squadron rivalry.

Anyway, so you flying the E-2C now, kmac?

kferg

VT-35 SNA
It seems most official squadron t-shirts are black. Gotta have tons of black t-shirts. Seeing as most Navy Bases get up around 110 degrees in the summer, black is a horrible idea.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
kferg said:
It seems most official squadron t-shirts are black. Gotta have tons of black t-shirts. Seeing as most Navy Bases get up around 110 degrees in the summer, black is a horrible idea.

when its 110 degrees with all our flight gear on, we can be wearing white and it wouldn't make a difference

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
dude... you havent even classed up yet. quit talking like some salty old jet pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.