• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spirit Spots

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Wasn't sure to put this in Academy or Humor, but whatever, I'll post it here...

U.S. Naval Academy Spirit Spots

They are some pretty funny clips. Bubba, I've seen your friend' website with 6th and 4th Co. Spirit Spots, anyone have any other ones? These are really some funny little clips. I have to say I like the Officer and a Gentleman and Batman ones alot, and on Bubba's friend's website, the 4th Co. CMODs one. Very well done. Any others anyone can find?

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Most of those are good, but they are at least 4+ years old.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
As a matter of fact, they're only about 3 years old. It was my company that did all those, and it was all thanks to the scrawny guy with the glasses: Scooter. Just another fine advertisement for subs.... One funny sumbiatch, though.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
I remember all of those for all of my 4 years there.

Cougar_62

Just another frustrated observer.
If you look at the titles of some of them, and clues thrown into the videos (class of 2003) they were made during football season, fall of 2002. Funny stuff.

Yessir

Hooker
pilot
Does anyone have that sopranos spirit spot from 2003 or 2004. I think it was by 17th company. That was classic

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does anyone know the link to one that was recently made for the Air Force game? I saw a bit of it, something about SDBs....

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
If we're thinking of the same one, I saw it on www.mattcampo.com, but that site is no longer up (at least as of today). It was pretty funny, the SDB rap.

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
tommygirl28 said:
Bling in my SDBs? Oh I love that one! They had it at Army Navy last year. Anyone seen the Call on Me spoof? I'm sure y'all have. Well, they (Erik and Marie) live above my fiance out in P-cola. Nice couple.

Wait, the couple at the end of that Call on Me Spoof lives above you? That's classic.