• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spinning Reel Suggestions

albertaxpr

It's been quite a few years since I've bought a spinning reel. When I got into casting gear the spinning rods took a back seat, and when I needed them what I have was "good enough to get by". Now, I'm finding myself in more situations where it is a necessary tool.

I'm looking for something durable that won't wear me out if it's in my hand all day. It will be a braid to fluoro leader set up. I'm putting most of my budget into the rod so let's say $100 max for the reel.

Suggestions?

albertaxpr

It's been quite a few years since I've bought a spinning reel. When I got into casting gear the spinning rods took a back seat, and when I needed them what I have was "good enough to get by". Now, I'm finding myself in more situations where it is a necessary tool.

I'm looking for something durable that won't wear me out if it's in my hand all day. It will be a braid to fluoro leader set up. I'm putting most of my budget into the rod so let's say $100 max for the reel.

Suggestions?
no response.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor

Suggestions?
What are you hoping to do? Flyfishing? Bass fishing? Deep Sea fishing? Tuna? Swordfish? I'd find a local shop dedicated to the kind of fishing you're trying to do and then ask them.