• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Specific Age Waiver Question.

abc2135342

Hi guys,

I'm a current selres, and I'm trying to figure out if I'm eligible for an age waiver for SNA, I hopefully won't need it but might end up being on the edge of the age cutoff. Does anyone know what if any time is counted towards the waiver? For example, does my year+ initial training count? ADT?... ect.

The only instruction I found was pretty vague, and searching here wasn't much better. Thanks.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi guys,

I'm a current selres, and I'm trying to figure out if I'm eligible for an age waiver for SNA, I hopefully won't need it but might end up being on the edge of the age cutoff. Does anyone know what if any time is counted towards the waiver? For example, does my year+ initial training count? ADT?... ect.

The only instruction I found was pretty vague, and searching here wasn't much better. Thanks.

The OPNAV instruction I believe breaks down the SELRES time in service, but for SELRES I believe they count up your AT. So if you've been a SELRES for 4 years to include 6 months of active duty time, you will be able to get an age waiver up to 6 months.