• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spatial Apperception??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
Heres the deal, my OSO talked me into taking the ASTB, i have NO idea about planes at all, any help with navigational section, and the spatial apperception sections? thanks alot, oh by the way, i'm taking it on the 7th, so any help as soon as possible would rock.
Thanks

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
Check this site for all the gouge you need on airplanes. Spatial apperception is best found in the ARCO book, but is a bit different from the actual test. What navigational section are you talking about?

Greaper007

You're entering a world of pain
Get the ARCO Military Flight Aptitude Tests Amazon. I bought mine at Barnes and Nobles. There are a couple of other test manuals out there, I have like 3 of them. They all seemed to be of about the same quality. As far as the aviation section goes....If you had more time I would suggest getting a private pilot Gleim book. However, that's probably not going to work given your time frame. The Navy Flight test is pretty easy compared to the Air Forces. It's really straightforward. Study some basic algebra word problems if you're not very good at those (like me). The ARCO book is pretty much a must have in my opinion. There is also some gouge on this bulletin board.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
If you look online a little, you should be able to find the arco version downloadible as a pdf. If Airwarriors wants to put it up for gouge, I do have it just let me know where to send it.

I studied the arco version for the spatial and i ended up doing very well on it on the test. Just practice doing them quick because the biggest killer on that section of the test is time. I will warn you though that I found the ones on the test to be slightly harder then arco, but its about the closest gouge out there.

Good luck!

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
thanks guys, navigational, i meant nautical, was thinking about too many things while making my first post.

ip568

None
still the same

I can't believe that in all the time since I took the SPAT it hasn't changed.

What is the process these days for qualifying for Navy flight training? None of the acronymns I see here are familiar.

ip568

mma_boeing_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.