• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sound barrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
WHAT?!?! You mean that isn't true? I could have sworn we could break the sound barrier with a full bag of fuel going down hill!

LOL, I think if I had decided to make that picture myself I could have done a better job of it, but that has been sitting in my email box for a little while, and thought I would put it up.

Come on, admit it, makes you all want to go P3s now, doesn't it?

O-man

No, john. I'd have to say I for one am still not really into the p3. its a very nice picture though. I day dream too (jk)O-man

Dave Shutter

Speaking of doctoring up pics, that reminds me, Vicki is hard at work getting ready for her OCS experience and so am I!

I'm having trouble on Photoshop making a tango dancing couple's atire look like those of an USMC DI and an short, female OC. Am also having a hard time printing it out as a post card. Tips anyone ;)

D

Todd

John,
A buddy of mine in VP-10 said that he's seen an mpeg of the scene where Tom Cruise is riding his crotch rocket next to an F-14, waving his fist. Except in the new version it's a P-3 and the guy's pedaling his 10 speed. I'm still waiting for him to send it to me, but I was wondering if you've seen it.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Todd, no I haven't seen that mpeg, sounds pretty funny, email it to me when you get it, interested to take a look at it!

Dave, you better watch out, Vicki will be ahead of you the entire program, plus she will get the final word and "drop" on you when you are in OCS!

Status
Not open for further replies.