• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Something Is Happening

Coach

As of late I have heard that there have been some NROTC board approvals. That being said my son looked at his app. page and it was changed to where you can now see some of his data. Not the actual app. it's just general information. To add it also said "No decision has been made on your application."

He did some digging and found out that this can mean anything from what it actually says to it may be approved it's just that the web site is not fully updated. Along with what he told me he also found out other information that just left him wondering and thinks... "It's okay Dad it goes until April." Great attitud for a kid but as a Dad I feel for him and wish I had answers.

Does anybody have insight on what "might" be happening?

Thank you for any feedback.

cameron172

pilot
I believe this means that his application was processed and put into whatever system/database they use. Unfortunately, that is not a step in any direction because mine was updated in the same manner four years ago and I am graduating as an non-scholarship (advanced standing) mid. It was around November/December when my profile was updated to reflect that I did not receive a scholarship.