• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Some questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

I was just reading the post about having relationships and being a Navy Officer. ( I didn't get a chance to read the whole thing, so if I'm asking something that's already been answered I apologize.) Are there any female Navy pilots who are married and have families? Is that even possible while on active duty? What happens if the pilot gets pregnant? I am just curious about this...so any response would be nice. Thanks.

Fred

Yes, there are several who are married. My husband has a female pilot in his squadron who is married, and two male pilots who are married to a females in other squadrons. One couple have a 3yo and she is pregnant. Once 3mo pregnant I believe, they can no longer fly or deploy until they have recovered from child birth. Normally 6-8 weeks after the baby is born.

Status
Not open for further replies.