• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABBIT

Hey everyone, my name is Brian, my friends call me Rabbit because of my last name (Bunney) and I am new here. I am currently in high-school and I have been to a lot of piloting forums that hate high-schoolers and don't want them to be there. I don't know if this is one, but I sure hope it isn't. Well I just came here to ask a few questions. First, can someone give me advice on becoming a fighter pilot. I hear it's tough to reach that, but I just need advice on getting there. I have wanted to fly a fighter since I was 3 and never looked back,I want it soooo bad. Now I don't know where to go. Navy or Air Force. My dream plane was a tomcat, then a hornet, then an F-117a, and now a raptor. I just don't know what plane I will be allowed to fly. Well I need to bug out of here. I'm really confused right now. If I can get some help with the advice and maybe some help with the navy and air force plane thing I would greatly appreciate it. Peace.
bunny_125.gif

RABBIT

Hey guys just avoid this message. I asked a close relative that was a pilot and I didn't even know. I didn't realise how bad I wrote the last post. If anyone didn't understand it, I'm sorry about that, it's just I was in a rush and everything got jumbled up. I'm not usually that way. Sorry for wasting space on this forum. Have a great new year!
party_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.