• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

So, what are my chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubs34

Hey guys, just looking for a little feedback on the competitiveness of my application. I'm applying for intel and nfo
Graduating in May with a BA in Criminal Justice
3.84 GPA
OAR: 60
AQR: 8
Pilot: 9
NFO: 8
LOR's from boss, Music professor and Poli Sci prof.

Thanks for the input

tdunn

I'm also applying for intel. I graduate in May as well.(CJ major, history minor)According to my recruiter (or what he's shared w/ me)your application looks pretty competitive. The intel applicants in my area have been accepted w/ lower scores and less impressive GPA's. Anyway, good luck and who knows...maybe I'll see you around.

cubs34

Thanks for the info. The one thing i'm a little nervous about is the CJ major, because from what I've seen, Poli Sci majors are preferred. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully I'll see you after we both get in

version2point0

you shouldnt have a problem. what i hear is that we need more ppl applying for intel instead of pilot. i heard an OAR 38 made intel, so you shouldnt have much trouble.

-v2.0

bisouss69

I know of Intel Officers who had a 31, 35, 40, and a 55 OAR. It really depends on the total package... Oar is just somewhat a formality..I dont think they would turn a great applicatant away jsut becasue they scored low on the OAR. Its like the SAT's. Not every college will jsut base you on a poor SAT score.. when it isnt a valuation of the total person. I rather have someone who is knowledgeable about life and career oriented who might of done bad on a test.. but a potential to be a great sailor/officer than someone who did outstanding on the OAR - book smart but doesnt have the social skills to speak/confront someone.. how would this person be giving a brief to a group of 05 +.

Status
Not open for further replies.