• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA vs SNFO Chances

AirTrojan

Almost every “what are my chances” post on this forum seem to be geared towards SNA. I am really leaning towards SNFO and plan on putting it as #1 on my service assignment dream sheet. Is it considerably easier to get picked up for SNFO? I have a 3.48 gpa in tier 2 engineering. 95 PRT, and FITREP class rank of 1. My biggest concern is that I scored a 6/6/6 on the ASTB. Should I retake the test or let it ride?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Almost every “what are my chances” post on this forum seem to be geared towards SNA. I am really leaning towards SNFO and plan on putting it as #1 on my service assignment dream sheet. Is it considerably easier to get picked up for SNFO? I have a 3.48 gpa in tier 2 engineering. 95 PRT, and FITREP class rank of 1. My biggest concern is that I scored a 6/6/6 on the ASTB. Should I retake the test or let it ride?

Ask your NROTC advisor, they would have the most up to date gouge .

Another suggestion, ask any NROTC grads who graduated/commissioned the past year or so.

Lots of info at your disposal instead of asking strangers to find answers for you.