• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA training pipeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodSpeed1997

Just trying to get a good idea of what comes after OCS for SNAs. I know we go down to PCola, FL for API and further training, but what is it looking like in between graduating OCS and waiting to class up?
My OR has mentioned OHARP was available for SNAs waiting to class up. Can I choose where I do OHARP? It would be ideal to do OHARP in Pensacola and get settled while waiting to class up. Also how long/what’s the average wait between graduating OCS and classing up?
I start OCS soon so just trying to figure out what’s after that for the next month or two. Thanks for any input and help.

kookylukey

I think you do OHARP where you went through your recruiting station, but I think you can request a different city to OHARP in if you want. Someone can correct me on that though. I'm also just curious what the current situation is with OHARP and if SNAs are getting sent to it after OCS now or not.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Guys, there's several very recent threads in this section that cover all of this. Thread closed.

Shouldn’t the API section be named NIFE? Since API doesn’t exist anymore.

I never got around to it...until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.