• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA/SNFO Roommates wanted!

jacksta

I just started flight school and both of my roommates are headed off to primary in the upcoming days and weeks. If you're looking for a place to live during API or API/primary, this condo is unbelievable. It's about 3 minutes from the back gate of NAS Pensacola and has an amazing view over the gulf. The place is almost new and extremely clean. The condo has a washer/dryer, kitchen, and great balcony. The building has a gym, indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and tons of parking. Give me a call at 804-306-2924 (Jack) or shoot me an e-mail (jdreed85@gmail.com) if you're interested and have any questions.

Jbramps

I'm gonna be heading down for API in about 3 weeks and need to find a place to live. How much is rent every month. Let me know if your still looking for a roomate.