• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA Age Waiver

Jeff-Miller

Im off to OCS Feb. 15 and I am turning 27 while in OCS. I am not sure what the new instruction states, but the old one I have says that you must be less than 27 prior to OCS graduation, with a 48 month waiver for prior service (for SNA applicants). I am prior service, and my recruiter is telling me that because my package is all done, and I am off to OCS in Feb., the age waiver is already approved and built into my SNA documentation. Is he full of S**t. I would hate to get to P-Cola and have them tell me that I am too old and they are not accepting waivers so I have to go NFO. So, the question is....Does the school house in P-Cola issue these waivers, or do recruiter and the powers that be issue these waivers during the application process? I know its best to have everything in writing but I dont want to bark up the wrong tree if there is nothing to be concerned about.