• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Single BAH during OCS "Prior"

stick1988

Good day everyone,

I have been reading the entire thread on this page, but everyone has different opinion about BAH during OCS.

By any chance any of you that have attended OCS and if "you were a prior receiving BAH" Did you get your single BAH cut or did you continue receiving single BAH during OCS?

I am an E-6 currently receiving single (no dependents) BAH and i would like to know if my BAH will stop while completing OCS trainning.

Thank you in advance.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
If you’re a prior coming from active duty who was receiving BAH, you will continue to receive BAH.

At least that’s how the single priors in my class were treated.

On that note, if you transferring into the Navy via another branch, you may have a hiccup with that BAH transferring and you’ll have talk with STUCON when you get to OTCN if that happens.

villo0692

If you’re a prior coming from active duty who was receiving BAH, you will continue to receive BAH.

On that note, if you transferring into the Navy via another branch, you may have a hiccup with that BAH transferring and you’ll have talk with STUCON when you get to OTCN if that happens.
hey Ben

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6

Same for my class. The only issues were things like the E4 receiving E4 BAH and being back paid later on.