• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Should I retake OAR?

Firelife12

Hello, I graduated with a B.S. in Biology from a UCLA..with a 2.9 GPA. I took the OAR with no prior studying and scored a 45…SWO is my first choice. My recruiter is aiming to send my package for the February 2024 board. Should I submit my current stats or retake? My only gripe is that only the most current score is accepted not the highest which is why I am hesitating to retake it now.

If it matters, I am 23

Jacksa71

There is a lot of other threads that probably will answer your question and there will be those to point that out. Sounds like if you study you could get a higher school which makes more reliable to get select the first time. Talk with your recruit. In my opinion, SWO is easy to get accepted. I believe the last SWO board pick everyone except 10 ppl, most were AD.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello, I graduated with a B.S. in Biology from a UCLA..with a 2.9 GPA. I took the OAR with no prior studying and scored a 45…SWO is my first choice. My recruiter is aiming to send my package for the February 2024 board. Should I submit my current stats or retake? My only gripe is that only the most current score is accepted not the highest which is why I am hesitating to retake it now.

If it matters, I am 23

Use the search function to find the OCS board section of this forum. Tons of info at your disposal.

johnpauljones1776

Un-salted butter bar (non prior)

If it matters, I am 23
If SWO is truly your first pic…

do you have a heart beat?

exNavyOffRec

If it matters, I am 23
Just go for it.