• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection Again?

Flyboylance

New VR FTS select
pilot
I am an OC that was picked up for the STA-21 pilot option, I was told by my advisor that I still have to submit a selection package and put other options on there as well. I have heard from others that they just put pilot and nothing else since they were previously selected pilot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'd contact the STA-21 office. Sound hokey to me. I believe you have already been service selected (STA-21 Pilot). It was part of your contract. WTF?

-ea6bflyr ;)

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I looked at the STA-21 page and here's what it says:

While STA-21 will continue to provide the opportunity for Pilot designation as other URL designators, graduates of STA-21 Pilot Option will be designated only as Student Naval Aviators (SNA) (Designator 1390).

I think your advisor is Jacked up. You are a STA-21 Pilot Option NOT STA-21 Core.

-ea6bflyr ;)

STA21pilot

I was pre-selected and they had me put:

1. Pilot
2. Pilot
3. Pilot

Then something for being physically disqualified:

1. AMDO

So I got what I was selected for...AMAZING!

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
When I went through, I didn't partake in standard ROTC service selection... Contact the STA-21 folks.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
060421_lostinspace_vmed_3p.widec.jpg