• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection 2016

Sveebz

How's it going guys! I have been reading Airwarriors for awhile now and have not seen one of these posts in a couple of years. Just thought I would throw it out there for general discussion on ASTB scores, when the boards meet, any pre-board news and, in the end, hopefully positive results! Thanks.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
Need to rename the title. It's "Service Assignment," shipmate.

As the Service Assignment officer during my NROTC tour, I found that I can actually guarantee a few things. I'll guarantee you that you'll know your designator prior to December. Unless you are NPQ'd or Disenrolled, you'll get a URL designator. The board is happening "soon," and depending on the Admiral at NSTC, it'll take from a day to a month to get their results approved. Any more questions?

TSKFuture

I'm a rising senior with a 7/7/8, but I'm also interested in hearing about GPA and ranking as well. Any chance you'd be willing to share more on that stuff?