• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Server changes

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
I made some significant changes to the webserver today. Page load times should be drastically decreased. If anyone sees any problems with the site, please speak up.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Dunno if this is just a Mozilla Browser problem, but I get server errors fed back at least once a day.

Most are when I try to navigate within a thread (change pages, come back to a thread from a link or the browser's automatic refresh).

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Not sure what you did Machine, but the site is actually usable now. Before, it would take about half a minute or more to load each page with "server is too busy" errors occurring all the time. Those have gone by the wayside now. Thanks!

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Yeah, I'll ditto what squorch said. This is the first time I've actually been able to post since last week's upgrade.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Same. I was going to say, "well, that didn't take long, did it?" I dig the spell check though. :D

Brett

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It was the keep the Helo guys down conspiracy but it has been exposed and rectified and now you all can bask in my wit and knowledge yet again.